Underverk's 3D printer is a fork of a wooden Prusa i3 made by Arduino Verkstad for the 3D printing w...
Underverk's 3D printer is a fork of a wooden Prusa i3 made by Arduino LLC for the 3D printing workshops to be held at FBRKN, STPLN, Malmo, Sweden. It's playfully called the "i3 AV Remix"
It's a mashup of parts from:
* Modified Parts from the EiNSTeiN branch
* The Prusa vanilla repo
* The extruder is based on Misans version of the compact extruder
* The frame is based on Shane grabers Laser Cut 6mm Wood frame
* And x-carriage was inspired by Shane grabers Graber printer
* A modified version of this y-motor-mount