An iBooks-inspired bookshelf control.
Supports animated deletion, reordering, and addition.
14.04.08: This project won't have any update, using UICollectionView with custom layout can be a better solution.
- This code should be compiled with ARC turned on;
- drag & drop
- scroll up/down while draging
- add & remove animation
- custom header (add a search bar or anything you want)5.
[Update 12.08.26] support orientation change now and the cell has a simple animtaion when orientation change make this more similar to iBooks, to get more info, take a look at the demo
- Just take a look at the demo.
- bookView and shelfCell are just UIViews. So you can cutomize them almost whatever you want. But the frame of each view is fixed, if you want to have different size of bookView, you can try adding your content on a transparent UIView.
- To enable reusing for bookViews and cells, add the "GSBookView" / "GSBookShelfCell" protocols. (You'd better do this, perfromance will be a lot better).
[NEW 12.04.03] To support oritation change, you should call the reload method and return different values (if necessary) in the delegate method with different orientation.
[NEW 12.04.03] For more information about the data GSBookShelf need for layout, take a look at the "comments.png" (also available in the project).
[NEW 12.05.18] The books are center-aligend when there are more than one books in a row. If you only have one per row, it's left-aligend, you can set the "cellMargin" to make it center-aligend manually.
[12.08.26] Some of the images came from iBooks (a little change to the color). Just to show how the code works. PLEASE use your own image in your project. Check this and learn how to draw a bookshelf using Photoshop, if you are not good at this.
- Rotation issue part 1 and ~~part 2~~ (check issue #12 for description)
[NEW 12.05.14] Fix issue 12
[NEW 12.05.18] Maybe it's better to support left-aligend center-aligend and right-aligend.
- Anyone who contribute to this project can receive a License of AppCode (Send me a e-mail if you want one).
[12.08.24] merge to master
[12.08.24] enhance orientation change support
[12.08.24] bug fix when delete one which index is bigger than the visibles
[12.08.26] orientation change with cell animation(like what iBooks do to the shelf when orientation change).
[12.08.26] demo updated
[12.04.11] fix issue #12 part 2, orientation change issue
[13.06.02] use CADisplay link to replace NSTimer in customizing scroll speed of UIScrollView
(Be Patient, some gifs' size > 1M)