Power calculator for Android. Solve some problem algebra and calculus.
The developer of this repository has not created any items for sale yet. Need a bug fixed? Help with integration? A different license? Create a request here:
This is a powerful android calculator that contains most of the features needed. The power of the application is through the use of the Symja library. The results are displayed by Latex. This project is an open source project that allows people to study, ad-free application.
Get lite version in Google Play Store
Project from Version Control->
1. Computer science 2. Solving the equation: 3. Solve system equations 4. Graphing 6. Unit Conversions 8. Simplify expressions 9. Polynomial factorization. 10. Binomial expansion Newton 11. Matrix
1. Derivative 2. Antiderivative 3. Definite integrals 4. Find the limit of the sequence, function
1. Trigonometric expand: sin(2x) -> 2sin(x)cos(x) 2. Trigonometric reduce: 2sin(x)cos(x) -> sin(2x) 3. Trigonometric to exponent: sinh(x) -> (e^x-e^(-x))/2
1. Combination 2. Permutation
1. Prime factors 2. Modulo 3. Catalan number 4. Fibonacci number 5. Pi number
The Calculator does not show the steps to solve the equations, system of equations, derivative... but only for the final result. Enter Sin(30°) to calculate sine Degree mode
The computer can work in two modes: - Decimal mode: 0.12312312323 - Mode fractions: for results with arbitrary precision, for example 9^99999
Copyright 2017 Tran Le Duy
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http:.