How to be a full stack Rust Developer
Read Rust API guideline. Test code here and refer to the Rust blog posts at Steadylearner.
If you need or know someone to hire a full stack developer, please contact me. I also do freelance.
You can support this repository with Bitcoin.
If you want the similar one for Ethereum, visit eth-diary repository.
The reason to use this repository
Everything is simple with examples but it is not easy to make them with Rust.
Use code here and spare your time.
Crates by Steadylearner
React and Rust web project demo that you can login
You can read server side code made with Rust Warp framework.
Smart compose demo with React
Node project examples
Use them if you need a personal help or need a new developer in your company.
LinkedIn or Twitter
The current state of this repository
I will update www.steadylearner.com Rust Rocket website. I knew that there was a problem with a view count update but was ignoring that. I will start after my current freelance work.
I am working while learning blockchain technologies. There will be less updates than before.
- Transaction(Paypal, Stripe), Visa, Mastercard and Cryptocurrencies.
- Make a full stack app with FAST API and deploy.
- Include email verification for the login process.
- (Refer to this. https://github.com/eightBEC/fastapi-ml-skeleton)
- Use httpx to make async request inside it.
- Docker, ipfs, aws etc with it.
- Make concurrent requests with go channels for targets.
Interesting projects and blog posts from others
If you want to make some apps, refer to the official documenation and the code snippet used there.
Use $du -h ./foldername first before you use plugins that delete codes to compare.
Read how std error works with official documenation. Learn how to use cusotm error types.
Then, use thiserror to build a web server, library etc. Use anyhow with it when necessary.
epoll, select, poll, epoll difference
- async explanation in low level
- Epoll, Kqueue and IOCP explained in Rust
Green thread in Rust, Futures explained
Rust async book, tokio, async-std, async executors
futures crate documentation and future by example
a primer to Rust async, A practical guide to async in Rust
How to publish a cargo package
Read rustdoc and cargo documentation for it.
Then, refer to cargo-publish-example and its dev.py to help the development process.
When you are ready to publish, read publishing to crate io and the similar one from cargo.
Optionally, you can include doc-comment to test code exampels in README.md. You can also dynamically create Rust documentation with it.
Refer to them also.
First, clone this repository.
$git clone https://github.com/steadylearner/Rust-Full-Stack.git
Prepare Rust development environment with How to install Rust. Then, use one of these commands.
$./install.sh in web folder and $./run-local.sh for a full stack Rust chat app.
$cd JSON_Webservice && $./run-local.sh for YouTube vlog example with JSON Webservice.
$cd yew/rust_blog && $./install.sh && yarn watch:rs for a Rust blog example.
$cd React_Rust to test a React app with Warp, Rocket, Actix, Express, Restify, Django, Golang, Vibora etc.
$cd sitemap if you want to build sitemap automatically with a database.
star and share it with others if you want more.
Install and Deploy Rust
- How to install Rust
- How to deploy Rust Web App
Docker and AWS
If you have a potent machine and ready to wait all again, refer to this.
- How to use Docker commands
- How to use Docker with Rust
How to use Rust Warp, Hello, World with include!
- Use it with React single page app.
- CRUD REST API example with a database integration.
- Use it with Tera template engine.
Rough login and private routes implemenation - Refer to Yew + Rocket full stack example. and warp-api-starter-template
- How to use Rust Yew
- How to use a modal in Rust
- How to use routers in Rust Frontend
- How to modulize your Rust Frontend
- How to use NPM packages with Rust Frontend
- How to use markdown with Rust Frontend
- How to use Rust Tera for undefined paths
- How to make Rust JSON Webservice with YouTube API
- How to use CORS and OPTIONS HTTP request with Rust Rocket
- How to serve static files with Rust
- How to use a single page app with Rust
- How to use gRPC with Rust Tonic and Postgresql database
- How to use React with Rust Actix
- Rust Chat App
- Fullstack Rust with Yew
- How to write Full Stack Rust code
- How to render a YouTube vlog with Rust Yew fetch API
- How to render blog posts with Rust Yew mounted API
- How to build a static sitemap.xml with Rust
- How to build a sitemap.xml with dynamic contents in Rust
- How to build a sitemap for images with Rust
- How to automate building sitemaps with Rust
- How to use Python Scrapy to crawl This Week in Rust
- Working code of Webscraping with Rust
- How to use Rust thirtyfour to scrap React app
- Python Blog with posts saved at GitHub
Visit Steadylearner or read blog posts at GitHub
No need for a database because the posts are saved at GitHub. Others can also easily contribute to blog posts with its features.
- Rust lettre CLI example with email templates and an attachment
- Email REST API JSON webserivce server with Express and Mongoose
You can find microservices examples built with Warp, Tonic, Postgresql, Redis.
- gRPC Warp client and Tonic server with Postgresql and Redis Wrapper
With other languages
Refactor a private project and include tests there. Make an open source porject refering to that.
- Code a complete real project.
Payload is chrome api and mainfest.json file.
You can find easily testable projects at Resume repository. If you are an employer, contact me and I can show the result with a single command with AWS.
What you will learn with it
- How to use HTML, CSS and Markdown in Rust Frontend
- How to use Rust Yew
- How to write components and organize the Rust project
- How to build complete Full Stack Rust Web Application
- How to modulize your Rust project
- How to deploy it
- How to write sitemaps and metatags for it
How to contribute
Make an issue. Update deprecated code. Include your project etc.
I do what I want here. It is a personal repository to learn and prototype new projects.
You have to know C and C++. They help you to learn and use Rust better.