A simple and lightweight SQL client with cross database and platform support.
Current supported databases
Do you want to support another SQL database? Please send a pull request to sqlectron-core.
npm install -g sqlectron-term
SQLECTRON has also a GUI interface called sqlectron-gui.
See the available configuration here.
Running the application:
npm run dev
- manage servers
- list databases
- list tables
- execute query
- [x] highlight box based on focus
- [x] create shortcuts component with ability to add and remove shortcuts on focus / blur
- [x] show shortcuts based on focused box
- [x] execute query
- [x] show results
- [x] set query and execute on table selection
- [x] try to enhance shortcut control to work directly on screen
- [x] list databases
- [x] improve db connect action (work similar to fetchTablesIfNeeded)
- [x] improve style handling
- [x] improve servers handling (work similar to fetchTablesIfNeeded)
- [x] improve server add / edit screen (similar to database container)
- [ ] improve error handling of add / edit server screen
- [ ] show selected table name in status bar