A student's savior to submit those assignments by just typing them out and getting it handwritten on the go!
Don't you find it boring and real burdensome task when it comes to finish the assignments???? and THAT TOO BY WRITING THEM IN A PIECE OF PAPER?!?!?! OH DEAR LORD.😩😵
The truth is your assignments can be completed must faster by typing rather than writing,isn't it?😏🤓
How cool it would be if your typed documents could be converted in handwritten documents!!!🤯😱
And here we are .....
Doc2pen is an Open Source Software that converts your Typed Docs into Handwritten Docs.
Are we missing any of your favorite features which you think you can add to it❓ Perhaps something you can enhance or fix a malicious bug❓ We invite you to contribute to this project and make it better!
To start contributing, follow the below guidelines:
1. Fork this repository.
2. Clone your forked copy of the project.
git clone --depth 1 https://github.com//doc2pen.git
3. Navigate to the project directory :file_folder: .
4. Add a reference(remote) to the original repository.
git remote add upstream https://github.com/smaranjitghose/doc2pen.git
5. Check the remotes for this repository.
git remote -v
6. Always take a pull from the upstream repository to your master branch to keep it at par with the main project(updated repository).
git pull upstream master
7. Create a new branch.
git checkout -b
8. Perform your desired changes to the code base.
9. Track your changes:heavycheckmark: .
git add .
10. Commit your changes .
git commit -m "Relevant message"
11. Push the committed changes in your feature branch to your remote repo.
git push -u origin
12. To create a pull request, click on
compare and pull requests. Please ensure you compare your feature branch to the desired branch of the repo you are supposed to make a PR to.
13. Add appropriate title and description to your pull request explaining your changes and efforts done.
14. Click on
Create Pull Request.
15 Voila :exclamation: You have made a PR to the doc2pen project :boom: . Sit back patiently and relax while the project maintainers review your PR. Please understand at times the time can vary from a few hours to a few days