As lovely as sagiri
(CN DOC) 中文文档
PJAX Version |
Change Log |
As lovely as sagiri, based on hexo-theme-sagiri
- Download from releases to your blog's theme folder.
- Enable it in the background management, if an error occurs, rename the folder to sagiri
- If you need to update the theme, download the latest version, then overwrite the original file to complete the update, some new features need to be enabled in the background to take effect.
git clone https://github.com/shiyiya/typecho-theme-sagiri.git
Most of Feature was off, turn on by yourself.
- [ ] Instantclick
- [x] Code Highlight
- [ ] Lazy load Image
- [x] Short Code
- [ ] OwO (Comment Emoji)
Using Prism.js as code highlighting. sagiri default comes with 5 themes & supported 32 language, if you need more, just go here to download.
- Select the corresponding template and fill in the correct path and turn off "allow commomt"
- Need more language support, Welcome contribution. (How to PR)
- Add a translation
- bilibili video
- Index Post Card
Home Article Overview The default maximum output is Infinity characters, you can manually add the truncation control output.
⬇ ⬇ ⬇ example (Article content)
## hello world
I will not show it on the single page
Can you find me?
- Article thumbnail
weight of the thumbnail: Article field -> The first Upload Image of Article -> Image link in the article -> Random Image
Create a template before this, the content format is as follows
- ![avatar descript](avatar href)[href descript](href)
How to import custom Emoji ?
typecho-theme-sagiri © shiyi, Released under the GPL-3.0 License.
Authored and maintained by DIYgod with help from contributors (list).
Blog @OZOO · GitHub @shiyi · Twitter @shiyi
Thank you for your support :-)
If you feel like to help us build a better Sagiri, you can