A self-hosted chat app for small teams built by Security Compass.
Features and Stuff
- BYOS (bring your own server)
- Persistent messages
- Multiple rooms
- Private and password-protected rooms
- New message alerts / notifications
- Mentions (hey @you/@all)
- Image embeds / Giphy search
- Code pasting
- File uploads (Local / Amazon S3 / Azure)
- Transcripts / Chat History (with search)
- XMPP Multi-user chat (MUC)
- 1-to-1 chat between XMPP users
- Local / Kerberos / LDAP authentication
- Hubot Adapter
- REST-like API
- Basic i18n support
- MIT Licensed
For installation instructions, please use the following links:
Support & Problems
We have a troubleshooting document, otherwise please use ourmailing list for support issues and questions.
Bugs and feature requests
Have a bug or a feature request? Please first read the issue guidelines and search for existing and closed issues. If your problem or idea is not addressed yet, please open a new issue.
Let's Chat documentation is hosted in the wiki. If there is an inaccuracy in the documentation, please open a new issue.
Please read through our contributing guidelines. Included are directions for opening issues, coding standards, and notes on development.
Editor preferences are available in the editor config for easy use in common text editors. Read more and download plugins athttp://editorconfig.org.
Released under the MIT license.