Nextcloud Draw.io / Diagrams.net integration app
This app allows users to create and edit diagrams in Nextcloud using Draw.io / Diagrams.net on-line editor.
App Store link: https://apps.nextcloud.com/apps/drawio
Once installed, you will see an option to create a Draw.io diagram from the 'create file' menu. Note: this app does not produce an app icon.
- Requires Nextcloud >11.0.0
- Multi language support (l10n)
- Inspired by the old Draw.io Integration and OnlyOffice
- Tested with Chrome 58-91 and Firefox 53-89
- Tested with PHP 5.6/7.1/7.3/8.0/8.3
- Draw.io Integration v1.0.1 tested with NextCloud 11.0.3 / 12.0.2 / 13.0.6 / 14.0.4 / 15.0.0 / 16.0.0 / 17.0.0 / 18.0.0 / 19.0.0 / 20.0.0 / 21.0.0 / 22.0.0 RC1
To make Draw.io work properly, you need to add a new mimetypes in the
mimetypemapping.json file (at Nextcloud level).
Admin settings > Additional settings (
/index.php/settings/admin/additional ) and click the
Save button to register MIME types.
Or you can do it manually:
- Download mimetypemapping.json and save it in
config/ folder at Nextcloud’s root directory; the file should be stored next to the
Afterwards add the two following line just after the “_comment” lines.
If all other mimetypes are not working properly, just run the
sudo -u www-data php occ files:scan --all
Current release: zip or tar.gz
- NC22 compatibility
- Unnecessary warnings removed from logs
- Public Template for public links (#142)
- French translation fixed (#144)
- Auto MIME type registration for .drawio #122
- Public Link support fixed #133
- Client-side/JS bug fixes #138
- XML override deprecated (please rename your files to *.drawio)
- Copy Nextcloud draw.io integration app ("drawio" directory) to your Nextcloud server into the /apps/ directory
- Go to "Apps" > "+ Apps" > "Not Enabled" and Enable the Draw.io application
- Go to "Admin settings > Additional settings" ( /index.php/settings/admin/additional ) and click the "Save" button to register MIME types.
- If you're experiencing problems while updating your Nextcloud intance, try to disable/delete Draw.io integration app (/apps/drawio/) and then install/copy it again after the NC update is completed.
Go to Admin page and change the settings you want:
Click "Save" when you're done.
If you would like to self-host Draw.io, you might want to consider https://github.com/jgraph/docker-drawio from the creators of Draw.io (now diagrams.net).
- Released under the Affero General Public License version 3 or later.
- [CC 3.0 BY] File icon made by DinosoftLabs / Link
- Any feedback and code is greatly appreciated!
- It's all free, but please consider making a donation if you use it (and you can afford it) - it takes a lot of time to maintain/test/review/release. Thanks!