Open-Source Lossless Audio Player
v2.0 Breaking Changes:
- Swap to native HTML5 audio players (FLAC, MP4, MP3, OGG, WAV supported!)
- Seeking (finally!)
- TouchBar support for Macbook Pro!
- An actual DMG install file for Mac (wow!)
- Removal of FFPLAY and FFMEG (this should make it easier to build for all OS!)
- Removal of metadata editor (may come back!)
- Minor style tweeks
Download for Mac
Watch demo video on YouTube
- Download and open Destroyer.
- Drop your music collection onto Destroyer.
Destroyer will recursively scan your collection and build library based on metadata.
Note: Destroyer is dependant on metadata — it can process Vorbis comments as well as ID3 (1.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4) tags. Please ensure your collection is properly formatted.
Destroyer works best when all the tracks for an album are in one flat directory.
Destroyer will look for a file named
cover.jpg in the album's directory, if
cover.jpg not found, it will fallback to any
png in directory.
- Type anywhere in the library view to filter your collection.
esc will clear your filter.
Deving and Building
| Command | Purpose |
| :----------------- | :----------------------------------- |
yarn build | Compile JS
yarn build:watch | Build project and watch for changes. |
yarn start | Start Destroyer. |
yarn pack:osx | Build for Mac. |
yarn pack:win | Build for Windows. |