Irssi's Script Repository
This repository contains scripts available at
To add or modify a script do the following:
- Fork this repository on Github.
- Create a feature branch for your set of patches using
git checkout -b foobar.
- Add or modify your script in the repository. Remember to add it to Git using
- If you are modifying a script, remember to increase the version number and update the last modification date.
- If the script has a ChangeLog, remember to include your modifications.
- Commit your changes to Git and push them to Github.
- Submit pull request.
Review the travis report once it is done.
- Await review of your changes by one of our developers.
Optionally, to run tests locally, see more information under _testing.
To increase the version numbering, take the following conditions into account:
- Do not create explicit minor revision numbers if they are not present (1.3 becomes 1.4 or 2.1, not 1.3.1)
- When modifying an existing feature, increase the minor revision number (1.3 becomes 1.4, not 2.1)
- When adding a new feature, increase the major revision number (1.3 becomes 2.1, not 1.4)