Gauzy™ Platform - Open-Source Business Management Platform focused on Fairness and Transparency.
Gauzy Platform is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Human Resource Management (HRM) software.
You are welcome to check more information about the platform at our official website - https://gauzy.co.
Gauzy Platform main features:
- Human Resources Management (HRM) with Time Management / Tracking and Employees Performance Monitoring
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Projects / Tasks Management
- Sales Management
- Financial and Cost Management (including Accounting, Invoicing, etc)
- Inventory, Supply Chain Management and Production Management
More detailed list of the features available in the Gauzy Platform:
- Dashboard (provides overview of different metrics, such as company income / expenses, employees bonuses, etc.)
- Time Management / Time Tracking / Activity Tracking / Timesheets
- Employees Management (register of company employees / contractors, rates of employees, etc.)
- Employees Onboarding / Candidates Interviews
- Contacts Management (Clients / Customers / Leads / etc.)
- Schedules / Appointments / Events
- Project Management / Tasks
- Goals / KPI / Objectives / Key Results
- Sales Pipelines
- Accounting / Invoicing / Estimates
- Income / Expenses Management
- Time Off Management / Holidays / Approvals
- Equipment / Sharing
- Organization Departments and Teams
- Organization Clients and Vendors
- Help Center / Knowledge Base
- Multiple Organizations Management
- Tags / Labels
- Organization and Employee Public Pages
- Integrations (Upwork, HubStaff, etc.)
- Email History / Email Templates
- Data Import / Export
- Roles / Permissions
- Dark / Light / Corporate and other Themes
Read more About Gauzy and How to use it at your company, freelance business, agency, studio or in-house teams.
Demos, Testing and Production
- Gauzy Platform Dev builds (using CI/CD, from the
develop branch) will be available later at https://app.gauzy.dev
Production (SaaS, WIP)
- Download Gauzy Desktop App for your OS from https://github.com/ever-co/gauzy/releases/tag/v0.1.0.
- Setup Gauzy Desktop App with default choices in Setup Wizard and run it
- Gauzy Desktop App is ready to use.
- You can login with
[email protected] and password
admin to check Admin functionality. Note: such Admin user is not an employee, so you will not be able to track time.
- You can login with
[email protected] and password
admin to check Desktop Timer and other functionality from "Employee" perspective (such user is an Employee).
- You can read more information about Desktop App in our Wiki
Technology Stack and Requirements
For Production, we recommend:
Note: thanks to TypeORM, Gauzy will support lots of DBs: SQLite (default, for demos), PostgreSQL (development/production), MySql, MariaDb, CockroachDb, MS SQL, Oracle, MongoDb and others, with minimal changes.
See also README.md and CREDITS.md files in relevant folders for lists of libraries and software included in the Platform, information about licenses and other details.
Please refer to our official Platform Documentation and to our Wiki (WIP).
With Docker Compose
Note: together with Gauzy, Docker Compose will run following:
- Install NodeJs LTS version, e.g. 14.x (note: at the moment Gauzy may not work with Node 15.x)
- Optionally install and run PostgreSQL version 11 or 12 (note: version 13 is not supported yet). Note: other DB can be configured manually in TypeORM. The default DB is set to SQLite for demo purposes.
- Install Yarn (if you don't have it) with
npm i -g yarn
- Install NPM packages and boostrap solution using command
.env and optionaly change default settings, e.g. database type, name, user, password, etc.
- Optionally, if you want to seed a lot of fake data for demo testing, run
- Run both API and UI with single command:
- Open Gauzy UI on http://localhost:4200 in your browser (API runs on http://localhost:3000/api)
- Login with email
[email protected] and password:
- during the first API start, DB will be automatically seed with minimum set of initial data if no users found.
- you can run seed any moment manually (e.g. if you changed entities schemas) with
yarn seed command to re-initialize DB (warning: unsafe for production!).
- it is possible to run generation of extremely large amount of fake data for demo purposes / testing with
yarn seed:all (warning: takes ~10 min to complete)
- Check Gauzy Pulumi project, it makes Clouds deployments possible with a single command (
Note: it currently supports AWS EKS (Kubernetes) for development and production (recommended) with Application Load Balancers and AWS RDS Serverless PostgreSQL DB deployments. In addition, we implemented deployments to ECS EC2 and Fargate Clusters.
- Please give us :star: on Github, it helps!
- You are more than welcome to submit feature requests
- Pull requests are always welcome! Please base pull requests against the develop branch and follow the contributing guide.
Collaborators and Contributors
Developers (alphabetical order)
Designers & QA
View full list of our contributors.
Gauzy™ follows good security practices, but 100% security cannot be guaranteed in any software!
Gauzy™ is provided AS IS without any warranty. Use at your own risk!
See more details in the LICENSE.
In a production setup, all client-side to server-side (backend, APIs) communications should be encrypted using HTTPS/WSS/SSL (REST APIs, GraphQL endpoint, Socket.io WebSockets, etc.).
This software is available under following licenses:
The default Gauzy™ Platform license, without a valid Gauzy™ Platform Enterprise or Gauzy™ Platform Small Business License agreement, is the Gauzy™ Platform Community Edition License.
Gauzy™ is a trademark of Ever Co. LTD.
All other brand and product names are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of their respective holders.
Copyright © 2019-present, Ever Co. LTD. All rights reserved.