- Generate the data for the tests by running
npm run seed.
- The default array is 10000 elements in length. You can create an array of a custom length by passing the desired size as an arugment, like so
npm run seed 100000.
- For a small data set performance report run
npm run t:s.
- This runs the analysis on the first 5 elements of the array.
- For a performance report on the whole array run
npm run t:l
To test your own function create them in the formulas.js file.
Results for small data set of array size 5 - 1000
Results for mid data set of array size 3000 - 20000
Results for large data set of array size 50000 - 1000000
- Ramda.js test
- Caching (inline, warm) considerations
- GC considerations
- These results are computed using Node V8 v5.8.283.41
- These result does not consider the JIT, inline caching, hidden classes, deoptimizations, garbage collection, pretenuring etc.
- Result may vary as per env's.
- Red colour highlight in the above images is just for reference, will soon change.