A curated list of resources for NLP (Natural Language Processing) for Korean
A curated list of Natural Language Processing (NLP) of - NLP of Korean Text - NLP information written in Korean.
Feel free to contribute! or blab it here
Maintainer: Jaemin Cho
(Korean-specific tools are listed ahead of language-agnostic tools.)
1) Fork this Repository, by clicking on "fork" icon at the top right corner.
2) Get the link for the forked repo, by clicking on the green button on your page. something like, "https://github.com/[username]/Awesome-Korean-NLP.git"
3) On your local machine, "git clone https://github.com/[username]/Awesome-Korean-NLP.git"
4) "cd Awesome-Korean-NLP"
5) open "README.md" with your favorite text editor.
7) git commit -a -m "added section 8: emoticons"
8) git push, and verify on your fork
9) goto https://github.com/datanada/Awesome-Korean-NLP and create pull request.
10) "compare across forks" with base: datanada/Awesome.. and head: [username]/Awesome..