A Polymer Dashboard with Material Design
This project is 2 years old. It was written with the release of Polymer 1.0. Since 2014-2015 a lot has changed! So with the release of Polymer 2.0 it will need a full rewrite with the new syntax and build process (Webpack, Progressive Web Apps, ES2015, ES2016 e.t.c)
Although it implements the basic concepts of the platform it will require a rewrite.
Thank you for your support and I'll keep you updated on the progress.
You can view the Project site at http://polymer-dashboard.com/
Or a working demo at http://demo.polymer-dashboard.com/pages/auth/auth.html
You can check out the Pluralsight course on "Building a Web Application with Polymer.js and Material Design". In this 2 hour course we'll build a small Admin Dashboard with similar functionality.
1) Install Git Bash if you're using Windows or open Terminal
2) Download the project "git clone https://github.com/bstavroulakis/polymer-dashboard.git" and cd to the project's folder
3) Install node.js, bower, gulp
4) Run "npm install"
5) Run "bower install"
6) Run "gulp"
7) "cd demo-server"
8) Run "node app.js"
9) Visit http://localhost:8080 to preview project
10) Login with username "bill" and password "polymer"