A photo browser for iOS inspired by Facebook.
A photo browser for iOS6 and iOS7 inspired by Facebook iOS app.
Demo project included.
It currently supports: - Any number of images through a data source - Optional title and description (with support for long description through a 'See more' button) - Full screen view - Pinch to zoom in/out - Double tap to zoom in/out - Orientation changes - "Swipe up/down" to hide the photo browser - "Done/Action buttons" to dismiss the browser or perform a few operations on the selected image
The suggested way to install the component is using CocoaPods, just include the following line in your Podfile to get the latest version:
There is a demo project included that shows how to use the photo browser. - import
AGPhotoBrowserView.hin your class - create a new instance of
AGPhotoBrowserViewand set the delegate and the dataSource to your class - implement
- (NSInteger)numberOfPhotosForPhotoBrowser:(AGPhotoBrowserView *)photoBrowserand
- (UIImage *)photoBrowser:(AGPhotoBrowserView *)photoBrowser imageAtIndex:(NSInteger)indexmethods from the datasource - (optional) provide a title and a description for each image implementing
- (NSString *)photoBrowser:(AGPhotoBrowserView *)photoBrowser titleForImageAtIndex:(NSInteger)indexand
- (NSString *)photoBrowser:(AGPhotoBrowserView *)photoBrowser descriptionForImageAtIndex:(NSInteger)index- show the browser calling the
- (void)showFromIndex:(NSInteger)initialIndexmethods - dismiss the photo browser with a completion block calling
- (void)hideWithCompletion:( void (^) (BOOL finished) )completionBlock