Covid19 Dashboard Web App using Python (Plotly Dash)
Feature on https://moderndata.plotly.com/covid-19-dash-apps/
Create your own dashboard web app with free resources using python only.
All tools stated here are free.
Welcome to connect with me on Linkedin
Data source provided by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE):
- Basic python - numpy, pandas, matplotlib, plotly dash
- Basic knowledge of creating python virtual environment. Recommended using pyenv or Anaconda
Version 1.0 Dashboard (Source Code -
Comments are included in the source code
covid19.py to assist you.
Click here to access the web app
- Just clone this git, deploy to your own free Heroku server, and you are ready to go. Guide to deployment from Heroku official Guide
- Ensure all files and folders (except folder image) are deployed to Heroku server.
- Remember to create your personal mapbox access token. and edit in
* Optional: Create your own Addthis share button.
Version 2.0 Dashboard based on bootstrap 4 (Source Code not included as it is still wip)
Click here to take a look at the web app
Time Map and Bar Chart animation created with Flourish Studio and easily embeded into Plotly Dash with html.Iframe.