A curated list of awesome Kotlin related stuff inspired by awesome-java. :octocat:
Discuss this project in Kotlin Slack, channel: # awesome-kotlin
:newspaper: RSS Feed of articles, videos, slides, updates (20 latest articles)
:newspaper: RSS Feed of articles, videos, slides, updates (full archive)
Spread Awesome Kotlin!
Here awesome badge for your project:
[![Awesome Kotlin Badge](https://kotlin.link/awesome-kotlin.svg)](https://github.com/KotlinBy/awesome-kotlin)
Table of Contents
Official Links Back ⇈
Books and Courses Back ⇈
- Kotlin in Action - Dmitry Jemerov, Svetlana Isakova
- Functional Programming in Kotlin - Marco Vermeulen, Rúnar Bjarnason, and Paul Chiusano
- Kotlin for Android Developers - Antonio Leiva
- Programming Kotlin - Stephen Samuel, Stefan Bocutiu
- Fundamental Kotlin, First Edition - Learn Kotlin quickly from the start
- Kotlin for Java Developers - 160-minute Android Course.
- Functional Kotlin - Learn Functional Programming in Kotlin from scratch and how to apply Functional Programming with Kotlin to real-life projects with popular libraries like Arrow. By Mario Arias, Rivu Chakraborty
- Reactive Programming in Kotlin - Rivu Chakraborty - Learn how to implement Reactive Programming paradigms with Kotlin, and apply them to Web programming with Spring Framework 5.0 as well as in Android Application Development. By Rivu Chakraborty
- Kotlin Programming: Next Level Java Development - Learn coding in Kotlin from scratch!
- Introduction to Kotlin Programming by Hadi Hariri - From Hello World to Interoperability with Java
- Advanced Kotlin Programming - From Nested Functions to Asynchronous Programming
- Kotlin an Introduction - Caster.io - Kotlin introductory course at Caster.io
- Android Development with Kotlin - Marcin Moskala, Igor Wojda - Learn how to make Android development much faster using a variety of Kotlin features, from basics to advanced, to write better quality code
- Mastering Android Development with Kotlin - Miloš Vasić - Master Android development using a variety of Kotlin features
- Building Android Apps with Kotlin: Getting Started - Alex Dunn - Dive into the language set to replace Java while building Android applications. This course will give you a foundation of both Kotlin and Android skills to allow you to build apps faster and cleaner than ever before.
- Kotlin Apprentice - Irina Galata, Joe Howard, Richard Lucas & Ellen Shapiro - Beginning programming with Kotlin
- Android Apprentice - Darryl Bayliss & Tom Blankenship - Beginning Android programming using Kotlin
- Hands-on Design Patterns with Kotlin - Alexey Soshin - Book that covers building scalable applications using traditional, reactive, and concurrent design patterns in Kotlin
- Kotlin Bootcamp for Programmers - Google - Language fundamentals for developers
- Developing Android Apps with Kotlin - Google - Create concise, secure and performant apps with Kotlin
- Kotlin for Android Developers - Convert an Android app from Java to Kotlin
- Kotlin for Java Developers - JetBrains - Detailed Kotlin introductory course for Java developers
- Kotlin Online Courses at Classpert - Over 80 Kotlin Online Courses - Classpert Online Course and MOOC Search
Libraries/Frameworks Back ⇈
- darkredz/Zeko-RestApi - Fun, simple & lightweight async RESTful API framework on top of Vert.x. Automatic Swagger doc & code generation via Kotlin kapt
- AurityLab/graphql-kotlin-toolkit - GraphQL toolkit for Kotlin (includes code generator and spring boot integration)
- moia-dev/lambda-kotlin-request-router - A REST request routing layer for AWS lambda handlers written in Kotlin
- laviua/komock - HTTP/Consul/SMTP/Spring Config mocker framework written in Kotlin
- phenax/h - HTML templating library written in Kotlin
- bootique/bootique-kotlin - Provides extension function and features for smooth development with Bootique and Kotlin.
- sepatel/tekniq - Full-feature HTTP DSL Framework, HTTP Client, JDBC DSL, Loading Cache and Configuration
- spypunk/sponge - A website crawler and links downloader command line tool written in Kotlin
- danneu/kog - A web framework focused on simplicity, middleware, and functional composition
- jwstegemann/fritz2 - small lib to build reactive web-apps in pure Kotlin based on Flows
- gimlet2/kottpd - REST framework in pure Kotlin, inspired by spark-java
- MarioAriasC/KotlinPrimavera - Spring support libraries for Kotlin.
- aPureBase/KGraphQL - A GraphQL implementation written in Kotlin
- brianmadden/krawler - A web crawling framework written in Kotlin
- mvysny/vaadin-on-kotlin - A simple way to write full-stack database-backed component-oriented web apps
- alpas/alpas - Kotlin web framework inspired by Laravel/Rails. Easy, elegant and productive.
- kohesive/kovert - An invisible, super easy and powerful REST and Web framework over Vert.x or Undertow.
- taskworld/kraph - GraphQL request string builder written in Kotlin
- vert-x3/vertx-lang-kotlin - This module provides Kotlin language bindings including DSL and extension functions for vert.x 3
- hypercube1024/firefly - An asynchronous web framework for rapid development of high-performance web application.
- hexagonkt/hexagon - A Microservices framework that takes care of HTTP, serialization and storage.
- SeunAdelekan/Kanary - A micro webframework for Kotlin
- kwebio/kweb-core - Build rich live-updating web apps in pure server-side Kotlin.
- jetbrains/kotless - Kotlin serverless framework reducing the routine of serverless deployment.
- TinyMission/kara - Web framework written in Kotlin.
- hhariri/wasabi - An HTTP Framework built with Kotlin for the JVM.
- ExpediaDotCom/graphql-kotlin - Code-only GraphQL schema generation for Kotlin
- Kotlin/kotlinx.html - Kotlin DSL for HTML.
- perwendel/spark-kotlin - A DSL in idiomatic Kotlin for the Spark web framework.
- jooby-project/jooby - Modular micro web framework for Java and Kotlin
- http4k/http4k - Toolkit for serving and consuming HTTP services in a functional and consistent way.
- tipsy/javalin - A Simple REST API Library for Java/Kotlin.
- ktorio/ktor - Web backend framework for Kotlin. Easy to use, fun and asynchronous.
Dependency Injection Back ⇈
Functional Programming Back ⇈
- s4kibs4mi/PultusORM - PultusORM is a sqlite ORM library for kotlin on top of sqlite jdbc driver.
- Ganet/rxaerospike - RxJava2 wrapper for aerospike-client-java.
- darkredz/zeko-sql-builder - Zeko SQL Builder is a high-performance lightweight SQL query library with optional data access through HikariCP & Vert.x JDBC client
- shyiko/levelkt - LevelDB client for Kotlin and/or Java 8+.
- SubiyaCryolite/jds - Jenesis Data Store: a dynamic, cross platform, high performance, ORM data-mapper. Designed to assist in rapid development and data mining.
- KotlinPorts/kt-postgresql-async - Kotlin/Gradle port of mauricio's async driver for postgres/mysql.
- pm-dev/kotlin-gremlin-ogm - Kotlin-gremlin-ogm is a type-safe object/graph mapping library for Gremlin enabled graph databases.
- fluidsonic/fluid-mongo - Coroutine support for MongoDB built on top of the official Reactive Streams Java Driver
- seratch/kotliquery - A handy database access library in Kotlin.
- TouK/krush - Idiomatic persistence layer for Kotlin, based on Exposed. It’s based on a compile-time JPA annotation processor that generates Exposed DSL table and objects mappings from your data classes.
- consoleau/kotlin-jpa-specification-dsl - This library provides a fluent DSL for querying spring data JPA repositories using spring data Specifications.
- x2bool/kuery - Typesafe SQL with Kotlin.
- andrewoma/kwery - Kwery is an SQL library for Kotlin.
- cheptsov/kotlin-nosql - NoSQL database query and access library for Kotlin.
- Litote/kmongo - KMongo - Kotlin toolkit for Mongo
- dizitart/nitrite-database - Potassium Nitrite is a kotlin extension of nitrite database, an open source nosql embedded document store with mongodb like api.
- vincentlauvlwj/Ktorm - A lightweight and efficient ORM Framework for Kotlin. It provides strong typed and flexible SQL DSL and many convenient extension functions to reduce our duplicated effort on database operations.
- jasync-sql/jasync-sql - Kotlin port of mauricio's async driver for postgres/mysql.
- ebean-orm/ebean - Ebean is a Java & Kotlin ORM including type safe kotlin queries
- requery/requery - Modern SQL based query & persistence for Java/Kotlin/Android.
- square/sqldelight - Generates Java models from CREATE TABLE statements.
- jankotek/mapdb - MapDB provides concurrent Maps, Sets and Queues backed by disk storage or off-heap-memory. It is a fast and easy to use embedded Java database engine.
- JetBrains/Exposed - Exposed is a prototype for a lightweight SQL library written over JDBC driver for Kotlin language.
- Raizlabs/DBFlow - A blazing fast, powerful, and very simple ORM android database library that writes database code for you.
Continuous Integration Back ⇈
- danger/kotlin - Stop saying "you forgot to …" in code review in Kotlin
Code Generators Back ⇈
Http Clients Back ⇈
Syntax Highlighters Back ⇈
Game Development Back ⇈
- zeganstyl/thelema-engine - Crossplatform 3d graphics engine on Kotlin, based on LibGDX's sources.
- vassilibykov/AdventKT - A Kotlin-based DSL for text adventures, with a partial replica of the classic Colossal Cave as an example.
- icela/FriceEngine - Make game developing easy again!
- Hexworks/zircon - An extensible text GUI library which targets multiple platforms and designed specifically for game developers, written in Kotlin.
- libktx/ktx - Kotlin utilities for LibGDX applications.
- AlmasB/FXGL - JavaFX 8 Game Library written in Java + Kotlin
- fluidsonic/fluid-pdf - Easy PDF generation with HTML & CSS using Chromium or Google Chrome
- d-max/dsl-logger - Simple DSL for logging with logger abstraction layer
- justwrote/kjob - A coroutine based persistent background scheduler written in Kotlin.
- DragonKnightOfBreeze/breeze-framework - Integrated code framework base on Kotlin, provide many useful extensions for standard library and some frameworks.
- sandjelkovic/kxjtime - Lightweight Kotlin extensions for java.time API
- JoelW-S/groothy - Kotlin implementation of Groovy Truth.
- nickhristov/krakdown - A native markdown parser written in Kotlin.
- Lewik/klog - Minimalistic and multiplatform logging for Kotlin
- spoptchev/kotlin-preconditions - Precondition error checking in kotlin.
- dotCipher/kase-format - String case conversion and detection library
- vittee/kformula - Mathematical expression engine written in Kotlin, running on JVM.
- jershell/kbson - Bson support for kotlinx.serialization
- mplatvoet/progress - Progress for Kotlin.
- sargunster/KtUnits - Tiny unit conversion library for Kotlin.
- evoasm/kasm - x64/x86-64 assembler and execution library
- sargunster/CakeParse - Simple parser combinator library for Kotlin.
- aminography/PrimeCalendar - Provides all of the java.util.Calendar functionalities for Civil, Persian, Hijri, Japanese, etc, as well as their conversion to each other.
- MiloszKrajewski/stateful4k - State Machine Construction Kit for Kotlin
- korlibs/kds - Optimized Kotlin Data Structures for JVM, JS and Common
- czyzby/kotlin-times - A simple utility library for readable loops.
- aafanasev/sekret - Kotlin compiler plugin to exclude secret properties from toString() of Data class
- pearxteam/kasechange - Multiplatform Kotlin library to convert strings between various case formats including Camel Case, Snake Case, Pascal Case and Kebab Case
- cesarferreira/kotlin-pluralizer - Kotlin extension to pluralize and singularize strings.
- phxql/aleksa - Aleksa is a small framework for writing Alexa Skills in Kotlin.
- spoptchev/scientist - A kotlin library for refactoring code. Port of GitHub's scientist.
- kunalsheth/units-of-measure - A type-safe dimensional analysis library for Kotlin.
- Rasalexman/KDispatcher - Simple and light-weight event dispatcher for Kotlin
- Jire/Strukt - Value types on the JVM, today!
- ziggy42/kolor - A library to print colored strings, with Kotlin.
- s1monw1/TLSLibrary - Simple TlsLibrary written in Kotlin - Provides DSL for creating TLS connections
- leprosus/kotlin-hashids - Library that generates short, unique, non-sequential hashes from numbers.
- consoleau/kassava - This library provides some useful kotlin extension functions for implementing toString() and equals() without all of the boilerplate.
- vjames19/kotlin-futures - A collections of extension functions to make the JVM Future, CompletableFuture, ListenableFuture API more functional and Kotlin like.
- debop/koda-time - Joda Time Extensions in Kotlin. (From Java 8 use java.time instead)
- KotlinNLP/SimpleDNN - SimpleDNN is a machine learning lightweight open-source library part of KotlinNLP and has been designed to support relevant neural network architectures in natural language processing tasks.
- kohesive/solr-undertow - Solr Standalone Tiny and High performant server.
- charleskorn/kaml - YAML support for kotlinx.serialization
- Kotlin/kotlinx.reflect.lite - Lightweight library allowing to introspect basic stuff about Kotlin symbols.
- doyaaaaaken/kotlin-csv - A pure kotlin simple csv reader/writer.
- TicketmasterMobileStudio/actions-on-google-kotlin - Port of official Node.js SDK to Kotlin. Complete with all features and tests and nearly identical API.
- holgerbrandl/kravis - A Kotlin grammar for scientific data visualization
- kohesive/klutter - A mix of random small libraries for Kotlin, the smallest reside here until big enough for their own repository.
- MehdiK/Humanizer.jvm - Humanizer.jvm meets all your jvm needs for manipulating and displaying strings, enums, dates, times, timespans, numbers and quantities.
- h0tk3y/better-parse - A nice parser combinator library for Kotlin
- yole/kxdate - Kotlin extensions for Java 8 java.time API
- kotlin-telegram-bot/kotlin-telegram-bot - A wrapper for the Telegram Bot API written in Kotlin.
- pemistahl/lingua - A language detection library suitable for long and short text alike
- Kotlin/kotlinx.atomicfu - The idiomatic way to use atomic operations in Kotlin.
- pmwmedia/tinylog - Lightweight logging framework with native logging API for Kotlin.
- hotchemi/khronos - An intuitive Date extensions in Kotlin.
- moshbit/Kotlift - Kotlift is the first source-to-source language transpiler from Kotlin to Swift.
- cretz/asmble - Compile WebAssembly to JVM and other WASM tools.
- moove-it/fakeit - Generates realistic fake data — like names, emails, dates, countries — to be used in your Android development environment.
- soywiz/klock - Consistent and portable date and time utilities for multiplatform kotlin (JVM, JS and Common).
- mplatvoet/kovenant - Promises for Kotlin and Android
- MicroUtils/kotlin-logging - Lightweight logging framework for Kotlin. Used as a wrapper for slf4j with Kotlin extensions.
- ingokegel/jclasslib - jclasslib bytecode viewer is a tool that visualizes all aspects of compiled Java class files and the contained bytecode.
- puniverse/quasar - Fibers, Channels and Actors for the JVM.
Raspberry Pi Back ⇈
Multiplatform Back ⇈
Configuration Back ⇈
- daviddenton/configur8 - A Kotlin port of Configur8 - A Type Safe Configuration API for Kotlin, extendable to user-defined types.
- ufoscout/properlty - Simple configuration library with placeholders resolution and zero magic!
- mariomac/kaconf - KickAss Configuration. An annotation-based configuration system for Java and Kotlin
- jdiazcano/cfg4k - Flexible and easy to use config library written in kotlin.
- config4k/config4k - A Kotlin wrapper for Typesafe Config
- uchuhimo/konf - A type-safe cascading configuration library for Kotlin/Java, supporting most configuration formats
- npryce/konfig - A Type Safe Configuration API for Kotlin
- sksamuel/hoplite - A library for loading configuration files into typesafe Kotlin data classes in a boilerplate-free way
- kotlin-graphics/ovr - Oculus binding
- kotlin-graphics/uno-sdk - Unofficial OpenGL SDK
- GlimpseFramework/glimpse-framework - OpenGL made simple.
- kotlin-graphics/openvr - OpenVR binding
- kotlin-graphics/gli - g-truck gli port, image library
- kotlin-graphics/bullet - bullet port
- Jonatino/JOGL2D - Zero-overhead 2D rendering library for JOGL using Kotlin.
- soywiz/kaifu2x - Waifu2x port to Kotlin as library and CLI. Convolutional-neural-network based upscaler for Anime-like images and noise/artifact reduction.
- java-opengl-labs/Vulkan - port of https://github.com/SaschaWillems/Vulkan
- java-opengl-labs/learn-OpenGL - port of https://learnopengl.com/ tutorial (lwjgl)
- nwillc/ksvg - Kotlin SVG image generation DSL, supporting inline and file formats.
- openrndr/orx - ORX is a collection extras for OPENRNDR which add support for sensors, live-coding, user interfaces and much more.
- kotlin-graphics/assimp - Open Asset Import Library port
- kotlin-graphics/kotlin-unsigned - Unsigned operators and boxed types (Ubyte, Uint, Ulong and Ushort) for unsigned support.
- kotlin-graphics/glm - g-truck glm port, opengl mathematics library
- java-opengl-labs/modern-jogl-examples - port of 'Learning Modern 3D Graphic Programming' by J.L.McKesson (jogl)
- data2viz/data2viz - multiplatform dataviz library, d3js port
- kotlin-graphics/imgui - jvm port of imgui
- openrndr/openrndr - OPENRNDR, a framework for creative coding in Kotlin. Accelerated 2D and 3D graphics, vector graphics, shaders and animation
Data Science Back ⇈
Command Line Interface Back ⇈
- aPureBase/arkenv - Fully fledged command line arguments / environment variables parser via simple Kotlin delegates
- leprosus/kotlin-cli - Kotlin-CLI - command line interface options parser for Kotlin.
- jimschubert/kopper - A simple Kotlin option parser
- ajalt/mordant - Mordant - Full-featured text styling for Kotlin command line applications.
- xenomachina/kotlin-argparser - Easy to use and concise yet powerful and robust command line argument parsing for Kotlin.
- ajalt/clikt - Clikt - Intuitive command line interface parsing for Kotlin.
Idea Plugins Back ⇈
- yundom/RxVan - A lightweight event bus written in Kotlin and RxJava.
- calintat/alps - Android library for preferences which includes property delegates and a custom DSL for definining preferences.
- hpost/rx-brainwaves - RxJava wrapper for NeuroSky MindWave headsets
- robinchew/mvil - 'Virtual DOM' for Android inspired by Anvil.
- GlimpseFramework/glimpse-framework-android - OpenGL made simple.
- CuriousNikhil/gossip - Android TextToSpeech Helper to speak any text you want and handle events.
- programmerr47/ganalytics - A tiny api layer for any analytics in application.
- inshiro/Skate - A simple and easy to use Android fragment stack controller
- rosariopfernandes/firecoil - Display images stored in Cloud Storage for Firebase using Coil.
- andre-artus/AnvilKotlin - Minimal UI library for Android inspired by React.
- adrielcafe/AndroidCoroutineScopes - This lib implements the most common CoroutineScopes used in Android apps.
- yundom/kache - A lightweight cache library written in Kotlin.
- 0xe1f/KotX - Kotlin extension and tool library for Android
- mathcamp/fiberglass - Easy lightweight SharedPreferences library for Android in Kotlin using delegated properties.
- inaka/KillerTask - Android AsyncTask wrapper library, written in Kotlin.
- rakshakhegde/ObservableFlow - Functional Constructs for Databinding + Kotlin + RxJava
- jupf/staticlog - StaticLog - super lightweight static logging for Kotlin, Java and Android.
- SnowdreamFramework/ToyBricks - Android Library that provide simpler way to achieve modularity.
- adrielcafe/KBus - Dead simple EventBus for Android made with Kotlin and RxJava 2
- bakhtiyork/gradients - A curated collection of splendid gradients
- costular/kotlin-android-utils - Android utilities for easier and faster Kotlin programming.
- rahulchowdhury/Mystique - A generalized adapter for RecyclerView on Android which makes it easy to add heterogeneous items to a list.
- levibostian/Shutter-Android - an Android library to take photos, record videos, pick images/videos from gallery, with ease. Written in Kotlin.
- MarcinMoskala/KotlinPreferences - Kotlin Android Library, that makes preference usage in Kotlin simple and fun.
- adrielcafe/HAL - A non-deterministic finite-state machine for Android & JVM that won't let you down.
- PicsArt/stateful - Stateful helps you delete all the boilerplate code for saving instance state and lets you forget about saving and restoring your fragment's/activity's state.
- adrielcafe/PufferDB - An Android & JVM key-value storage powered by Protobuf and Coroutines.
- TouK/bubble - Library for obtaining screen orientation when orientation is blocked in AndroidManifest.
- line/clay - Clay is an Android library project that provides image trimming which is originally an UI component of LINE Creators Studio.
- WindSekirun/RxSocialLogin - This Android library is a library that provides social login for 15 platforms powered by RxJava2, Kotlin and Firebase Authentication.
- denisidoro/krouter - A lightweight Android activity router.
- MarcinMoskala/PreferenceHolder - Kotlin Android Library, that makes preference usage in Kotlin simple and fun using object with fields binded to SharedPreferences.
- ehsunshine/colored-time-selector - A smart colored time selector. Users can select just free time with a handy colorful range selector.
- ragunathjawahar/kaffeine - Kaffeine is a Kotlin-flavored Android library for accelerating development.
- infotech-group/android-drawable-dsl - DSL for constructing the drawables in Kotlin instead of in XML.
- WindSekirun/RichUtilsKt - Advancement Utils for Android Developer written in Kotlin.
- adrielcafe/KrumbsView - The ultimate breadcrumbs view for Android!
- nsk-mironov/kotlin-jetpack - A collection of useful extension methods for Android.
- iglaweb/Ferris-Wheel - Simple android library to present an animated ferris wheel
- metalabdesign/AsyncAwait - async/await for Android built upon coroutines introduced in Kotlin 1.1.
- MarcinMoskala/ActivityStarter - Activity starter generator and arguments injection library for Android.
- BennyWang/KBinding - Android View Model binding framework write in kotlin, base on anko, simple but powerful.
- zsmb13/MaterialDrawerKt - A DSL for creating Material Design navigation drawers without any XML.
- grandstaish/paperparcel - Boilerplate reduction library written specifically for working with Kotlin data classes on Android.
- mcxiaoke/kotlin-koi - Koi, a lightweight kotlin library for Android Development.
- chibatching/Kotpref - Android SharedPreference delegation for Kotlin.
- DanielMartinus/Stepper-Touch - Fun playful Android stepper widget for counting, written in Kotlin.
- cortinico/slidetoact - A simple 'Slide to Unlock' Material widget for Android, written in Kotlin
- nitrico/LastAdapter - Don't write a RecyclerView adapter again. Not even a ViewHolder!.
- TradeMe/MapMe - A library that brings the adapter pattern and DiffUtil to Google Maps and MapBox.
- pawegio/KAndroid - Kotlin library for Android providing useful extensions to eliminate boilerplate code.
- duanhong169/DrawableToolbox - The missing drawable toolbox for Android.
- ChuckerTeam/chucker - An on-device HTTP and Throwable inspector for Android.
- skydoves/balloon - A lightweight popup like tooltips, fully customizable with arrow and animations.
- zserge/anvil - Minimal UI library for Android inspired by React.
- DanielMartinus/Konfetti - Lightweight particle system to create realistic confetti
- coil-kt/coil - Image loading for Android backed by Kotlin Coroutines.
- AppIntro/AppIntro - Make a cool/material intro for you Android App - Now all in Kotlin!
- hpost/rx-mvi - Minimal framework for Model View Intent inspired Android applications written in Kotlin.
- lightningkite/kotlin-core - A full framework for making Android apps. Based on Anko and Kotson.
- Miha-x64/Lychee - Data binding and persistence infrastructure for building Android and JavaFX UIs and binding them with data
- codenameone/CodenameOne - Open source cross platform mobile development framework that offers write once run anywhere native development for iOS (iPhone/iPad), Android, Windows & more using Kotlin & Java
- LouisCAD/Splitties - A family of small Kotlin libraries for delightful Android development including View DSLs
- nekocode/kotgo - An android development framwork on kotlin using MVP architecture.
- WilderPereira/ftwfy - The real life Command/Ctrl + F - Android App that uses the Mobile Vision API to allow you to search for any occurrence of a text in a digital document.
- WilderPereira/lmgtfyGen - Simple Android App to generate Let Me Google That For You urls.
- adrielcafe/GreenHellCompanionApp - Unofficial companion app for the game Green Hell.
- MakinGiants/banjen - Android app to help to tune a banjo.
- ahong222/happy21 - A simple game of Black-Jack write with kotlin
- inshiro/Kodesh - Free and open source Bible for Android
- massivedisaster/AFM - An library to help android developers working easly with activities and fragments with Kotlin
- hanjoongcho/aaf-easypassword - A password manager using a single lock pattern for various type passwords management.
- MakinGiants/todayhistory - App that shows what happened today in history.
- RxKotlin/Pocket - This app help user to save links easily, and can export to Evernote as weekly.
- inaka/kotlillon - Android Kotlin Examples.
- hanjoongcho/aaf-easyphotomap - This is a photomap app that shows photos taken on a map.
- adrielcafe/ChromaAndroidApp - Chromatic tuner app.
- Karumi/MaxibonKataKotlin - A ready to use playground to learn how to write tests using property-based testing in Kotlin.
- Karumi/KataContactsKotlin - An exercise to learn how to write software based on Clean Architecture using Kotlin.
- Karumi/KataTODOApiClientKotlin - A full exercise to learn how to use stubbing HTTP in Kotlin.
- mustafaberkaymutlu/uv-index - A simple ultraviolet index viewer app for demonstrating Instant Apps + Kotlin + Dagger + MVP
- Karumi/KataScreenshotKotlin - An full exercise to learn how to create screenshot tests for Android
- ziggy42/Blum-kotlin - A simple android Twitter client written in Kotlin
- Karumi/KataSuperHeroesKotlin - A full exercise to learn how to create espresso tests using test doubles and a dependency injector for Android written in Kotlin.
- AllanWang/KAU - An extensive collection of Kotlin Android Utils
- dgngulcan/droid-feed - News feed aggregated exclusively for Android Developers.
- hanjoongcho/aaf-easydiary - This is a diary application optimized to user experience.
- SidneyXu/AndroidDemoIn4Languages - Comparison between Java, Groovy, Scala, Kotlin in Android Development.
- SimpleMobileTools/Simple-Draw - A canvas you can draw on with different colors.
- cuongpm/youtube-dl-android - Video downloader for Android - Download videos from Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dailymotion, Vimeo and more than 1000 other sites.
- SimpleMobileTools/Simple-Notes - A simple textfield for adding quick notes without ads.
- dodyg/AndroidRivers - RSS Readers for Android.
- SimpleMobileTools/Simple-Camera - A camera with flash, zoom and no ads.
- SimpleMobileTools/Simple-File-Manager - A simple file manager for browsing and editing files and directories.
- damianpetla/kotlin-dagger-example - Example of Android project showing integration with Kotlin and Dagger 2.
- skydoves/MarvelHeroes - A sample Marvel heroes application based on MVVM (ViewModel, Coroutines, LiveData, Room, Repository, Koin) architecture.
- skydoves/DisneyMotions - A beautiful Disney app using transformation motions based on MVVM architecture.
- VMadalin/kotlin-sample-app - Android Sample App using modular, clean, scalable, testable Architecture written in Kotlin following the best practices with Jetpack
- PatilShreyas/Foodium - Foodium is a sample food blog Android application built to demonstrate use of Modern Android development tools - (Kotlin, Coroutines, Flow, Dagger 2, Architecture Components, MVVM, Room, Retrofit, Moshi, Material Components).
- SimpleMobileTools/Simple-Gallery - A gallery for viewing photos and videos without ads.
- antoniolg/Bandhook-Kotlin - A showcase music app for Android entirely written using Kotlin language.
- TwidereProject/Twidere-Android - Material Design ready and feature rich Twitter app for Android 4.0+
- SimpleMobileTools/Simple-Calendar - A simple calendar with events, customizable widget and no ads.
- antoniolg/Kotlin-for-Android-Developers - Companion App for the book "Kotlin Android Developers".
- inorichi/tachiyomi - Free and open source manga reader for Android.
- kiruto/debug-bottle - Debug Bottle is an Android runtime debug / develop tools written using kotlin language.
- didi/booster - Booster is an optimization toolkit for Android applications
Multiplatform Back ⇈
Game Development Back ⇈
Kotlin Native Back ⇈
Kotlin User Groups Back ⇈
North America Back ⇈
South America Back ⇈
Australia/Oceania Back ⇈