Multipurpose and portable save manager for generations III to VIII, programmed in
- Supports original cartridges and digital copies of games from FrLgRSE to SwSh
- Allows on-the-fly modifications to all of your data
- Allows internal and resizable offline storage to store your Pokémon
- Capable of running custom scripts to allow injection of arbitrary data into
- Interfaces with multiple ad-hoc programs running on your computer, web browser
- Capable of scanning QR codes to inject both .pkx files or event wondercards
- Contains an offline wondercard database to get events from old distributions
- Capable of automatic verification and legalization of all your data
We do not support or condone cheating at the expense of others. Do not use
significantly edited Pokémon in battle or in trades with those who are unaware
edited Pokémon are in use.
Please refer to the PKSM wiki for
This software works on CFW and Rosalina-based Homebrew Launchers. An internet
connection is required when first launching PKSM.
| Entrypoint | Instructions |
| :--------: | :----------- |
| CFW | Install the
PKSM.cia file provided in the release page with your favourite installer. You can now launch the application from the Home Menu |
| Rosalina HBL | Copy the
PKSM.3dsx file provided in the release page into your SD card. You can now launch PKSM from a Rosalina-based Homebrew Launcher |
Initial launch will require your system to be connected to the internet. This is
needed to download the additional assets required for the application to launch.
If your system is not connected to the internet, PKSM will return back to your
Applications compatible with PKSM
PKHeX: Generates .pk7, .pk6, .wc7, .wc6
QR codes scannable from PKSM. Runs on PC.
MysteryGiftBot: Generates .wc7 QR
codes scannable from PKSM. Runs on Twitter.
PKSM-Scripts: a toolkit to
develop and compile .pksm and .c scripts.
The GPSS: an online Pokémon sharing platform
- Additional assets are located at
- Automatic save backups are located at
- Extra storage data is located at
- .pkx and .wcx dumps are located in
- Custom scripts are located in
- Custom background songs are located in
Before submitting an issue, have a look through the issues page, because your
question may have already been answered in the past.
Please only submit consistent issues (submitting your environment and which
version of PKSM you're running, for example). Duplicate issues will be closed
without any reply.
We'll not reply to issues related to versions of PKSM different from the latest
stable release currently available.
You can get real-time support by joining FlagBrew's discord server.
PKSM has the following dependencies:
- The latest version of libctru, citro3d, citro2d, 3ds-curl, 3ds-pkg-config, 3ds-bzip2, 3ds-mpg123, 3dstools, and tex3ds with
their dependancies. All of these should be installed from devKitPro
- Your system's pkg-config
makerom, if you want to be
able to compile a
.cia build of PKSM.
- The latest version of Python 3.x and the GitPython library.
- node.js, pandoc, wkhtmltopdf
to be able to build the HTML documentation.
To compile, clone the repository with all submodules (
git clone --recursive
https://github.com/FlagBrew/PKSM.git if initially cloning,
git submodule init
git submodule update if running from an existing clone) and run
Bernardo for creating PKSM
Admiral-Fish for the immense amount of
dedication they put into the project
- dsoldier for the gorgeous graphic work
trainboy2019 and all the scripters for
making PKSM-Scripts great
Archit Date for CoreConsole and PKHeX AutoLegalityMod
Allen for the GPSS, CoreConsole's successor, CoreAPI and GPSS Mobile
LiquidFenrir for the PoC of session stealing that led to Gen 3 support and GPSS Mobile
- The whole FlagBrew team for collaborating with
kwsch and SciresM
for PKHeX, memecrypto and documentation
WinterMute for citro2d and devkitARM
kamronbatman and ProjectPokemon.org for
nayuki for QR-Code-generator
jpoirier, zsaleeba, and Jan Švejda for the base and most improvements in our picoC fork
dlbeer for quirc
Griffin For FlagBot and all the help it has been on the server.
- All the translators
- Subject21_J and all the submitters for PKSM's icon
- Allen, piepie62, SpiredMoth and all the contributors for the documentation
- All the past contributors to the project
- All the patrons and the huge amount of supporters that this project has gained
over the year
Without you, this project wouldn't have existed. Thank you.
If you appreciate our work, you can support us on
This project is licensed under the GNU GPLv3. Additional Terms 7.b and 7.c of
GPLv3 apply to this. See
LICENSE for details.
Visit us on flagbrew.org!